Wednesday 23 December 2015

Digital Mock up - My initial ideas

 This was the idea that I had for the inside of my digipak, I wanted the lips to be on both the CD and in the digipak behind it. I also wanted some sort of firework display on the right panel but I couldn't do it successfully.
I liked the effect I did with the artists' name as it suited what her name meant and the genre so I am considering keeping that effect. At the time I was editing this, I wasn't quite sure which photo to put behind the text.




For my website, I wanted to keep the layout similar to my practice one I made. The reason is because the text, font and images used are all clear and represent the artist but by talking and showing people of my target audience, I realized that this isn't a convention of my genre. In order to show my genre, I will have to add more colour as the genre is about the artist standing out rather then having a simplistic theme to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment