Monday 28 December 2015

56. Digital Mock-Up (digipak)



To create synergy with the music video, I want to add a glow effect to the text on the digipak on the front cover.I like how the lines come off some letters, this reminds me of glow sticks or lights like the ones in the music video. However, when doing further research, I found it is important to have an image of the artist on the front cover as it is important for the audience to see the actual artist to form a connection.  Therefore, I also want to add photos to the digipak. I also want to change the colour scheme so it suits the genre more. A present colour in the music video is bright/neon pink. I want to use the same colour for the text as it will help connect the products together. I also think it will look better with the glow effect rather than the red. 

No comments:

Post a Comment