Tuesday 15 December 2015

Blogging Health Check 3

Mark: 18
Grade: A*
"68 posts at final health check.  Excellent blog Shannon - well done.  The blogs detailing the filming and editing process are excellent - lovely reflection and sense of a journey.  I like that you are still individually posting too. 
There is plenty of evidence for a high A grade here.  As we move into the final stages of the blogging ensure that you do the following:
1. Post all research and planning for the ancillary in the right order.
2. Provide some evidence of the construction process - you will be doing much of this at home and so this is really important for Dan and I to get a sense of the building of your Wix and creation of your digipak.
Keep up the excellent work."


In response to this feedback, I have been posting my research and planning for my ancillary work. I will also be showing evidence of the construction of my products.



No comments:

Post a Comment