Tuesday 15 December 2015

56. Digital mock-up of ancillary task 2 - Website


This is my digital mock up for my actual website. I had created this website during the beginning of the advanced portfolio work. The task was to create a website for an artist - For this I chose the grime artist Skepta. I firstly looked at genre convention for other grime artist, for example, the colour scheme which was predominately dark colours such as black, grey, blue.
Also, as the main purpose of a website is to promote the artist I had a gallery of pictures of Skepta and on the music page I had embedded videos from his latest singles. I had also created an 'About' page so Skepta's fans can get to know more about him. Finally, the last few pages I had completed were tour dates and merchandise. All of this together helps promote Skepta artist.

I am planning to use the same layout for my ancillary products. However, as our artistt Haze is a House / R&B artist and isn't a grime artist I will change elements such as the colour scheme to suit Haze's genre conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment