Sunday 27 December 2015

55. Digital Mock-Up (website)

When we started our Advanced Portfolio, we created a website for a selected artist. I chose to do Vince Kidd. Even though it was not our final artist, it gave me the knowledge of what to include on my actual artists website. Even though this is for a different artist, I want to use this as my mock up for Haze's website. 




As she will be a new artist, I want to include as many images of her to gain exposure. This will help her audience recognize her visual style. I also want her name to be in a large font so images and text of her name will be the first thing the auidence sees when entering the site. I also need the links to other pages at the top.  


 Another important feature is to embed the music video onto the homepage. As seen in my previous research, on Karen Harding's original site, she has her music video playing as soon as you enter. This promotes her music. On my mock up, I placed this on a separate page. However, on my final product I want to follow Karen Harding's example and place it on the homepage. 


To help connect with her audience, I want to include links to her social media. This enables her fans to see an insight to her daily life and expand her fan base. 


No comments:

Post a Comment