Monday 14 December 2015

50. DESIGN IDEAS (FONTS, COLOURS, LAYOUTS)



As a group, we all decided on a similar font style and colour scheme. We are looking to incorporate the use of the colour pink. We liked this as it had a strong presence in our music video. This will show our music video and our products to have synergy. The neon pink is bright, we also want to add an effect which makes the text glow (like our location of the light shop). This allows the audience to see similarity. It also sets the genre of our artist, dance/pop. The lights and neon colours represent this genre well. 


FLAT PLANS:



These are the flat plans I created for my ancillary product. I used colour to indicate what I want and how the products will link together. For example, I used orange to show the background, both products will have the same background image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment