Wednesday 16 December 2015

53. Photos for Ancillary


Photos for Ancillary from Martyna Przybycien

Slides 1-10: are the main images I want to use for the front cover of the digipak, I also want to use several images put together to place as a gallery on the website. This allows the audience to see different images of the artist.
    - I am planning on using either Slide 2 or Slide 10 for the front cover, as I like the look on the artists face and think it will blend well with the background images. 

Slides 11-14: are the images I want to use as background photos. I plan on blending them with the images of the artist. However, I also want to use these photos on the inside cover of the digipak, the website and maybe on the CD. As these photos were taken in the same place as a location in the music video, it will help create synergy and will help the audience form similarity between the products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment