Saturday 7 November 2015

Filming Day 3 (Victoria Park)

One of our main elements in our music video is fireworks. During bomb fire night, I went to Victoria Park to film their display. Originally I was meant to go to the Walthamstow display, however it was cancelled due to the weather issues. The display went on for about 30 minutes. It was hard to adjust the camera as there was two displays going on at once (from two different sides) so I had to keep moving the camera back and forth. To maintain the quality of the footage, the camera was on a tripod. This helped to reduce the footage from being shaky. I also experimented on going in and out of focus with the fireworks to create this blurry effect. Overall, I would say this was very successful as the footage will be used in our music video. There were also some red fireworks which will help keep the synergy of red throughout the video

No comments:

Post a Comment