Monday 2 November 2015

Reflection on progress 2


"45 posts at HC2.  A huge improvement here well done.  You've gone back over the early research posts and have made the suggested improvements to the methods of presentation and content.  Your own individual planning blogs are detailed and thorough.  The task now is to maintain this grade as we move into the next phase of the coursework.
1. I want to see a blog from you after each filming session which identifies what you think went well and what needs to be improved.  There aren't any posts from the filming so far which is a shame.
2. Go back to the post that contains your photos for the ancillary and present them in a different way.  At the moment they are all posted into the blog in a long line - think about using Flickr, instagram or photobucket to present them in a better way.  
Keep up the excellent work. ''   


I will continue to maintain the standard that my work is currently at. I'm aiming to do extra blogs to show that I have done my own work outside of lesson time.

No comments:

Post a Comment