Monday 2 November 2015

37. Reflection on Progress - Blogging Health Check 2

Mark : 17 Grade - A

Feedback 
"Hi Esther - A strong blog so far with some excellent work, you are clearly working well together as a group - you have a strong sense of aesthetics and it really comes through in your blog design, with focus on the details such as the colour. I hope this carries through to your final piece.  I'd ask you to correct is the series of photos of Rihanna, please use a slide share program or similar to display them rather than having them all in one huge post. Your "brand image" pitch slide could have a little more detail.  Also please note your animatic is currently set to "private" so I can't view it - please change. I'd add that with regard to pitch feedback, you've only written 3 bullet points. Is there nothing else you could have included here?
Now you should move onto reviewing your footage and posting any corrections or improvements that emerge from the process of filming. Enjoying seeing your Twitter updates - please turn these into full blogs asap. Excellent work so far with good use of ICT please keep it up."

Reflection: 
I have progressed a lot since the first blogging health check and I will continue producing my blog up to this standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment