Sunday 1 November 2015

Makeup Planning and Preparation













Before filming day 1 - I decided to look into the make up look of our artist.

I first looked at the original artist of the song, Karen Harding, and looked over her make up look within the original video, then on photoshoot covers in general. I went for a simple gold shimmer tint that she often wears with cat-eye eyeliner.






Jess Glynne is also an artist which is similar to ours. I looked at her iconic make up looks and found that she often has a specific eyeliner design, that flicks out then follows into her eye crease.
Inspired by this, I decided that I am going to use a triple dot pattern at the end of the cat-eye eyeliner.
This make up look can also be used as a form of memorable characteristic for synergy.





This look is previewed in the video I posted on the group's Twitter:


No comments:

Post a Comment