Monday 11 January 2016

Evaluation; Question 4




The audience feedback was particularly important, especially in the last stages of editing. In the video above, I asked people what they thought about the rough cut of the video. I deeply analysed the comments and altered a few things to get the present music video. From the feedback, the lip syncing needed to be matched more closely but people enjoyed the jump cuts and the colours we used. Also we also got told that they wanted to see the artists' face as more of an introduction. We also got told that one of our locations didn't match in terms of quality in comparison to the rest due to the camera showing it as grainy. From all of this feedback, my group and myself went away and worked on our flaws and it showed that we done well due to the feedback we received at our cinema screening.




Due to the way I responded to the audience feedback, the feedback from the cinema premiere was extremely positive. Audience feedback is essential to my media products and ancillary text as it allowed me to make sure my work was up to par and that it was pleasing to the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment