Monday 11 January 2016

EVALUATION: Question 2

HOW EFFECTIVE IS THE COMBINATION OF YOUR MAIN PRODUCT (VIDEO) AND ANCILLARY TEXTS (DIGIPAK & BAND WEBSITE)?





Overall, I think the combination of the main product and ancillary texts are very effective. This is because the artist has the same look in all three products, the same location features in them and the colour scheme remains the same. These features allow the audience to form a link between the products and notice that they are linked together. This enables my products to have synergy which helps them be more effective. If my video remained the same but when creating the ancillary products, I would have created a black and white theme, the audience would get confused as there is no element of black and white in my main product. Therefore for all the products to be successful, I believe they need to have the same or similar features as this helps the audience form a link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment