Monday 5 October 2015

14. Reflection on Progress


PROGRESS CHECK 1
13/20 marks -
 "12 posts at health check 1. This isn't quite up to your usual standard Shannon, which is a bit of a shame and is reflected in your grade. There are some lovely posts (5 and 9 particularly) but generally your blogging is still at the same level as last year - A2 blogs must be in much more reflective detail. For example, blog 7 - it doesn't tell me that you understand the importance of audience research - it's very brief. Blog post 4 - also is very brief. Look back at the front of the blogging checklist - you'll see that blog post 4 and 7 are really important in terms of the mark scheme. Targets for improvement: 1. Finish off missing posts - 10, 13 and 14 are missing currently 2. Go back over other posts to ensure that you are producing them in detail. 3. Think about how you are using ICT: embedding a full video when you are referring to a section of slow motion or some jump cuts, or to just one location or costume, isn't the best use of ICT. you should be sectioning out bits of the video and using them instead (come to workshop if you don't know how to do this). You've got the potential to get an A but at the moment that's not where you are, which is a big shame. Come on...."




I believe that I have not worked as hard as I could have, due to my lack of varied ICT use and lack of detail, I believe that I deserve the mark I have been given so far. In order to improve my mark, I intend on going back to previous blogs, including blog 7, 4 and 8, and being reflective in terms of detail. I will also post up the missing blog posts. I intend on using different forms of ICT to present my blogs, including emaze, slideshare, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment