Monday 5 October 2015

14. Reflection on progress

Reflection on progress

Blogging health check 1
8/20 marks
"Minimal so far with only 4 posts. Dan to remark on Sunday"

So far I believe that I've been progressing quite well. At the beginning I struggled a bit with keeping up with the posts which reflected in my mark. However, since then I've picked up the pace and have completed over 5 more posts to a good standard with a range of different ICT. I also believe that the quality of my blog posts is extremely better than my blogging during the AS year.

Currently I would give my blog 12-14 marks out 20 for my different use of ICT and the level of detail in my blogging.

Targets for improvement:
  • Go back to previous blogs and add more detail
  • Complete missing posts

No comments:

Post a Comment