Sunday 27 September 2015

1. Introduction

Hello, my name is Martyna Przybycien and I am currently an A2 media student. This year, our task is to create our own music video to a British artist. This will be accompanied by two ancillary products for our chosen artist. 

Part of our research was to create a weebly for an artist of our choice. I chose to do a British artist called Vince Kidd. He is not a known artist as much as Drake or One Direction are, that's why I chose to do him as it would give him more exposure. Vince Kidd is a mixture of soul, pop and contemporary RnB. 

Vince Kidd hasn't got a website, therefore I looked at The Weeknd's website as they are both of a similar genre. This helped me get an idea of what the website should look like and what it should include. 



No comments:

Post a Comment